As we prepare to re-open our doors to guests, our top consideration is to provide a clean and safe park where our customers can come enjoy a fun day with their families. Thus, we've decided to re-open "Outside Only" on Thursday, May 28th.
HERE ARE 8 STEPS THAT ALL OF US AT SWING-A-ROUND ARE TAKING IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS SAFE:
• Masks will be provided and worn by all of our team members.
• Protective Barriers have been installed at registers. Touch-less transactions encouraged.
• Outdoor gate entrance available. Entry into the building not required at any time.
• Social Distancing encouraged with markers and signage at the go kart lines and bumper boat lines as well as the registers.
• Special training for our employees on new and stringent cleaning and sanitizing measures as well as new safety guidelines.
• A dedicated sanitizer will be on staff and continuously cleaning and sanitizing touch points and equipment.
• All equipment will be sanitized after every ride. Bats and miniature golf equipment will be fully sanitized after each use.
• Installed hand sanitizers throughout the park and at the entrance to the boat pond and go kart track. We have purchased signs instructing guests to sanitize before entering either of those areas.
AND WE ASK THAT GUESTS PROTECT BOTH THEMSELVES AND OUR EMPLOYEES BY ADHERING TO THESE 8 GUEST GUIDELINES:
• Wearing a protective face mask if it is safe for you to do so.
• Please sanitize your hands upon entry into the park. (Sanitizer located on wall next to front door.)
• Please sanitize your hands before entering all of our attractions with provided hand sanitizer.
• Please use cashless, touch-less transactions when possible.
• Our employees are here to help, but please maintain a safe physical distance when talking to them.
• Maintain a safe social distance from other guests in the park.
• If you're sick or anyone in your family is sick please do not enter and come back to visit us when you are well.
• We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.