Looking for a field trip destination where students can actually see a manufacturing process or learn about making and selling a distinctively St. Louis product? Try a field trip to Fitz’s. It’s fun, fast-paced, and educational.
• History of our neighborhood, including important area buildings
• History of soda in the US and Fitz’s in St. Louis
• How we make and bottle Fitz’s soda, including a view of our vintage bottling line in operation
• Plan to arrive at Fitz’s around 9:45 am
• The introductory presentation lasts about 30 minutes
• Next, your students can observe the actual manufacturing/bottling operation through our viewing windows at their own pace
•We have a special fixed-price menu offering a variety of meals, all of which are served fresh and quickly to even the largest group
•Most groups will be ready to return to school about 11 AM
Our discussion leaders have a great deal of flexibility and can modify the presentation to meet your educational needs. We have given many successful presentations already to age groups as diverse as third graders and high schoolers.
The price of the field trip is based on the meals ordered, and reservations are a must. A non-refundable $200 deposit is required for all field trips. All reservations must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance and dates fill on a first come, first serve basis. We ask for a minimum of 40 participants for all field trips. We do field trips on Fridays only, and are not available in January or February.
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO MAUREEN AT MAUREEN@FITZSROOTBEER.COM FOR ALL FIELD TRIP INQUIRIES.
6605 Delmar Boulevard, St Louis, MO, 63130