Join us for our first Farmers Market of the summer on Sunday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., produced in partnership with Tower Grove Farmers' Market!
Peruse a range of fresh, locally-sourced produce, baked goods and hand-crafted items. Sample delicious foods, all while enjoying live music and supporting local businesses.
Vendors will include:
- Dang Good Produce(fruits and veggies)
- Robins Apiaries (honey)
- Dierks Farms Grass-Fed Beef
- Honey Locust Hills(jams and jellies)
- The Nutty Bites (sweet and spicy nut blends)
- Made Fare Co. (unique granolas)
- Prioritized Pastries (vegan and gluten-free baked goods)
- The Tamale Man (frozen and ready-to-eat tamales).
Area: Mid County (Clayton/Kirkwood/Creve Coeur)
1 The Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63117